2017 WFO International Forum on Moulding Materials and Casting Technologies
2017 WFO International Forum on Moulding Materials and Casting Technologies will be host in November, 2017 in Incheon, Korea. It will be another high level international congress on moulding material after the WFO Moulding Materials commission first hosted International Forum on Moulding Materials and Casting Technologies in 2015, in China. This meeting will be hosted with 14th Asian Foundry Congress at the same place and same period in Korea. The Forum will gather the world leading researchers in the area of moulding materials to communicate and discuss on new material, new technology, new equipment, looking to the future development direction of Moulding materials. The Secretariat of WFO Moulding Materials Commission is keen to invite papers for presentation during the Forum.
Raw sands(silica sand and non-silica sands)
Clay bonded sand (Green sand)
Sodium silicate bonded sand(CO2 gas cured, organic ester cured)
Resin bonded sand ( furan, phenol aldehyde, urethane and coated resin sand, precoated sand)
New moulding materials and their applications
Perspective of development trend on moulding materials’ marketing
Moulding and core making technologies and equipment
Sand preparation technologies and equipment
Sand reclamation technologies and equipment
Green, digitalized and informationized casting technologies
Market forecast and business management
Energy saving and environmental protection technologies
Rules for authors
1. Papers submitted must be original and have never been published. The subject must be of interest to an international audience.
2. The paper must be written and presented in English with Word for Windows.
3. The content of the paper should include title, abstract, key words, introduction, main body, conclusion, and references.
4. Authors’ information should include the brief introduction of the first author, detailed address, telephone and Email
Abstract: Authors are requested to submit abstracts to email@example.com by June 30, 2017.
The abstracts should be limited to 500 words with no graphs or pictures.
Full papers: Full papers must be submitted by Aug.31, 2017. The manuscripts will be revised by the
Scientific Committee, and the accepted papers will be included in the Proceedings of the
- · Indian mines minister calls for export t...
- · The 10th Guangzhou Die Casting,Foundry a...
- · US - Kansas Site Eyed for Wind Energy Fo...
- · CNY 400 billion investment to boost stee...
- · India to become 2nd largest steel produc...
- · Sutor acquires Ningbo Zhehua Heavy Steel...
- · China raises export rebates for HR stain...
- · Iron ore price negotiations - We may not...
- · Korean Car Makers Push for Loans Hits a ...
- · Indian users oppose import duty hike on ...
- · Purchasing Aluminium Products
- · Casting to Machining, one-stop service
- · Axle housing, hub, speed reducer, differ...
- · Railway bogie
- · SA-3
- · Bolster & Sideframe
- · Bogie1750
- · Truck Parts
- · carbon steel and stainless steel casting...
- · large castings service offered
- · China Cast
- · China Casting Iron Products
- · China Casting Parts
- · China Casting Manufacturer
- · China Iron Casting