Your are in : Home - News
FVC Philippines Inquiries on Cold Box Resin System
Post Time：2017-02-09 News sources:FSC
FVC Philippines, Inc, a Japanese manufacturer of Furukawa valves. It has a furan foundry for cast iron and Aluminum castings here in Philippines. Website www.fvcphilippines.com
FVC plans to upgrade our coremaking line and small mold production line via Cold Box system to increase productivity. However, it dosen't have any experience on Cold Box, hence this query. They would like to have informations about this system so they can make cost analysis to justify this project.
Would appreciate if you can providethe following information:
1. Binder Cost (RM prices for each component). Would help if you can send Product Data Sheets
2. Binder addition levels
3. Equipment required
5. Is this compatible with furan system? If it be can reclaimed together with furan and used this reclaimed sand in Furan system
6. Can it be used for all types of metal e.g., cast iron, steel and non ferrous (Al and bronze)
7. Environmental issue
8. Storage and shelf life of RMs
Welcome agent/distributor or technical personnel in Manila to contact us.
- · Indian mines minister calls for export t...
- · The 10th Guangzhou Die Casting,Foundry a...
- · US - Kansas Site Eyed for Wind Energy Fo...
- · CNY 400 billion investment to boost stee...
- · India to become 2nd largest steel produc...
- · Sutor acquires Ningbo Zhehua Heavy Steel...
- · China raises export rebates for HR stain...
- · Iron ore price negotiations - We may not...
- · Indian users oppose import duty hike on ...
- · Korean Car Makers Push for Loans Hits a ...
Offers to Buy
- · Purchasing Aluminium Products
- · Casting to Machining, one-stop service
- · Axle housing, hub, speed reducer, differ...
- · Railway bogie
- · SA-3
- · Bolster & Sideframe
- · Bogie1750
- · Truck Parts
- · carbon steel and stainless steel casting...
- · large castings service offered
- · China Cast
- · China Casting Iron Products
- · China Casting Parts
- · China Casting Manufacturer
- · China Iron Casting